Do you have 'disposable' underwear?

you know, the ones that you buy just for your period so that if you get something on them, you can just pitch them.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't even know they had those kind of undies lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Nope. I save my undies even if they might get a bit bloody, i just bleach them & throw them in the "preiod only" bag that i keep in my drawers. I have a bunch of undies that i only wear during my period.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have certain ones but don't throw them away because my hubby is AMAZING with getting stains out ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No. Undies aren't cheap enough to toss for something like a bit of blood. Just soak them in cold water, use a Fels Naptha bar on them, and wash them (with bleach if you want). Then stop worrying about it. They're clean, after all. And the stain, if there is one after all that, is from something your own body produced. You're not a dirty person. Anyway, who is going to be seeing that part of your undies besides you? Anyone that close to you should love you enough to not care about your undies.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2010