So what are you guys going to dress up for Halloween?

Me and my husband are going as a Gothic Vampire couple with gloves and capes to match. And our kids are going as vampire bats (even my 8 week old baby girl will be big enough to wear her vampire bat costume that I ordered for her.) Is there other people that go full out for Halloween?

SitaStJames

Asked by SitaStJames at 3:25 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG thats a really cute idea lol...

im going as Juno :) because im pregnant ha
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I really want to dress up for Halloween but being 6 months pregnant I am limited if you know any cute costumes for pregger girls let me know. I refuse to go as a freakin clown or something, I am pregnant I want to feel sexy again lol.

My 15 month old son is going as an octopus and my husband has decided to be a party pooper and not dress up
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Medieval or Reneissance (sp?) costumes are the greatest for when you're pregnant and showing. Those costumes kind of camoflage (sp?) the baby bump very well and I always felt desirable and sexy.
    SitaStJames

Answer by SitaStJames at 3:41 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• hmmmmmmmmmm I never thought of medievel or renaissance, thanks for the ideas!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:27 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• One year when I was 8 months pregnant I went as a designated driver to a party with a friend. She went as a hooker, and I dressed up like her pimp! I wore a flashy, baggy windsuit and let my belly hang out over the pants like a beer gut. We drew a goatee on me with mascara and I wore a fake silver tooth. I had a pair of dice for earring in my left ear, slicked my hair back and under a hat. It was hilarious, and a lot of people there actually believed I was a guy!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:28 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• We aren't dressing up this year, but my 11 month old (who will be 12 months on the 16th) is going to be a lady bug.
    Underwoodwife

Answer by Underwoodwife at 8:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I want to be a sexy sailor, and the rest are undecided.
    angelica02985

Answer by angelica02985 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I think we're dressing our son up as a leprechaun because of his red hair.

bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Pirates!!! Arrrrgh! We almost dressed our son up as a parrot LOL.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have no clue what I am going to dress up as this year! I have a few costumes in mind, but it HAS to be something sexy! I was thinking either a sexy fairy, a playboy cheerleader, or a sexy pirate....I tried all 3 of them on and my fiance's eyes practically fell out of his head! That made me feel so sexy!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008