Have You Ever Seen A Spirit?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• a spirit i would say no. but leftover energy yes.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think so but i couldn't tell if it was some hair on a pillow or an actual demon
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• seen, not exactly but yes
    parents house has female spirit
    as kids we all saw
    as adults, sister and i talking about it onenight in new part of house, we said that spirit does not come in new part, and she came in, sister felt cool breeze, i saw light zoom thru and a christmas ornament fell from tree but did not break
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think 'spirits' and 'ghosts' are nothing but energy and yes, I have seen many and so have my children.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes. I have seen a Spirit & I have seen Ghosts.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I FEEL THE SAME WAY LADIES ITS ENERGY!
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Comment by ILOVEMYBOYS704 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• As a little girl, a lady with dark hair dressed in white, the spirit of my grandfather--who died the day I fell from a tree and fractured my lower spine--standing in the door of my hospital room, the black outline my guardian angel standing at the foot of my bed or in the doorway of my room. So yes, many. I can no longer see them, but I feel that chill that races across my shoulders and down my back when one is in the room--even when it's 90 degrees--and I can feel their emotions. There was the grandmother of my daughter's friend, reunited with her great love on the Other Side, who filled my bedroom up with her joy and gave me a message for her family. It was hard to sleep after this one, I was so hyper from her emotional high. The female ghost, locked in a bathroom in our old house, begging me for help everytime I went downstairs. I speak with angels and spirits. I've never heard god, but I do hear them!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2010