is anyone part of the nickelback fan club or know someone who is?

The reason I ask is because I'm trying to get tickets to their concert (like I do every time they come here) but no matter how early I get there to get the tickets they are sold out. Now they have the option to buy them early today with the special passwprd but I'm not a member of the fan club and I don't know how to become one so I was just hoping to get the password for it. Just figured i'd throw it out there lol.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if it's like Korn- they have a site that you can go to and whatnot but if you are willing to pay the 20 bucks to join then you get access to the whole thing and all the extra stuff. I have never had a problem getting tickets for shows though so I'm not sure on that one-
    try looking for official fan club or something?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• *forgot to specify that I havn't forked out the 20 bucks so far and still get tickets even after they have been on sale...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yeah I'm tryin that now
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 9:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2010