how or what where you guys doing when you hubby/SO/BF asked you out

the first time he asked me was thgouh the phone ( how romantic is that lol) but then he wanted to make it right i guess and he took me out to eat and he asked me again. got me some roses and a tshirt too ( i really wanted the pink mario/joshie tshirt lol)

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i was engaged to a friend of my hubby's actually when we moved in to share the house with him. the engagement didnt work out and hubby and i had become friends. i dont think he ever asked me out. we gradually just became a relationship and 6 months later were married. 8 years later i am as happy as i could ever have dreamed of.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 9:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• on the phone. we were in high school:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• lol we were working and it was his last day. I was his boss (not that he'd ever admit it! ha ha) and so b/c of restaurant policy he waited until his last day to say "me. you. dating.seriously." lol It was pretty caveman but I loved it!
    CinnamonScallop

Answer by CinnamonScallop at 9:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I was working at Wal-Mart and he came through my check out line. And hey I had to appreciate such a penny pincher! haha and he was real suave too. I could tell he'd just been working. From then on I couldn't leave him alone.
    RubyPlusOne

Answer by RubyPlusOne at 9:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• At church :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• On the phone, it was a blind date, he got my phone # from my best friend's Aunt (who was his co-worker).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• the first time my so asked my out i was still dealing with my other kids dad and i told my so about it my so wanted a relationship with me but i was not sure if i was ready to completlty leave my ex alone .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• At work. He and I had been friends for a long time, but were both in relationships. I was married, and he was living with someone. Well, those relationships both ended up coming to an end (not at the same time, lol). After I filed for divorce, and had been out on my own a couple of months, he asked me to dinner. We have been together ever since.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We had just finished playing pool it was about 1:00am. I had just met him and joined the APA team that he's on. As I was driving home he pulled up next to me and asked if I was hungry, so we went to Waffle House to eat. That was pretty much our first date.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• hehe, my hubby asked me out over the phone too....we were in highschool...and he was rather shy in the beginnings of our courtship...lol ;)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2010