When you wear your hair up like in a pony tail or bun? (for thinned hair ladies only)

Sometimes when I look in the mirror like the side view of it...I see my scalp showing :( So I have to fix it to help hide the baldness...And if I wear it down it gets too wild and crazy I look like a witch.

Oh and another thing as I wear my hair up and the day goes by some little hairs start to stick out like little wires and frizzy looking :(
WTF???
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The same thing happens to me. I hate dealing with it, so I just use hairspray and do what I can.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• If you have actual bald spots, seek a doctor you may have a form of alopecia.. and they may be able to either treat it or at least tell you what is wrong..

if you have more like a widows peek type of problem.. pm me and I'll give you a bunch of tips on how to hid it with the proper cuts and styling..

if I'm way off.. pm me still, maybe with a picture and I can help you determine some good ways to help mask it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2010