have you ever got a cold in the summer time?

I don't know whats wrong with me...all my life i've never had this happen. My nose is stuffed up and running at the same time!!! I havent even been around anyone sick.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Health

• I have and they are the worst! Cold germs live in our bodies all the time. They can attack at any time. I usually get colds when I have not gotten enough rest and/or sleep or when I have been under more stress than usual.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Oh yeah. Summer colds are really miserable. At my house we think they are worse than winter colds. All the 'regular" things you do with a cold seem more miserable. Who wants to sip on soup when it's 98 degrees, right. Hope you feel better soon.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes, and I was miserable.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Yes, I got bronchial pneumonia around July 4th several years ago. I was watching the fireworks while wrapped in a comforter and shaking cause I was cold in 90 deg weather.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yes, in fact my entire family has one right now. It all game after visiting family over the 4th and my nephew had croup. Now we all have really bad colds, it's been like 10 days:(
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2010