How soon after can you do it again?

2 nights ago my dh and I had anal sex but now I am afraid to even do it again. Is it ok to do it right away even though I feel a damn hemmroid sticking out and a tad itchy (sorry TMI) or should I wait awhile and start all over. I just want to keep it a steady pace so I will be able to enjoy it too. Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it is still uncomfortable, wait a little bit. Next time, use more lube or reapply more often
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• throwing up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• You should let yourself heal up first. When you do it again make sure you take it slow and use plenty of lube, start off using his fingers. Do not rush it or it won't ever feel better.

Some women never enjoy it (myself included). To really enjoy it you have to relax and it takes lots of practice.

Good luck
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• You should take it slow and start over another time. Use plenty of lube. Some women never enjoy it. I know I don't. Its not terrible just not enjoyable either.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010