Yay heat index says it's going to 100 degrees today woo hoo NOT.

It's going to be another hot day in Chicago land lol it's going to be 90 something and at 7:30 in the morning today humidity was at 83%. I can't wait for this heat wake to be over with, plus it's not fun when you are 26 weeks pregnant lol.
What's your weather like today?

cynprz

Asked by cynprz at 9:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Toledo Ohio here. Same deal. Heat index well over 100. Sorry you are miserable and pregnant. We live for this kind of weather...we have a pool so we enjoy it the most when it is hot and steamy. My poor DH will say different as he works outside..poor baby! Drink lots and try to go where there is air if you don't have it. Before you know it it will be 10 below :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm in Florida, so it's always hot! lol When I lived in Ohio I remember sweltering in the summer heat and freezing in the winter. I forget after living in the south for so long that the change in extremes in the north really messes with the internal temps. It's amazing how quickly you can get used to 90 and not feel like you're going to melt. Though the high humidity still makes it unbareable! Stay inside and have a nice lemonade or ice tea.
    Mommy22boys

Answer by Mommy22boys at 9:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• saleander - You're lucky you have a pool. We do too, well the townhome complex does haha. But there is supposed to be a thunderstorm in the afternoon so that's no fun. The good news is that yes we have AC and I'm at work right now so I'm indoors until 4:30 lol.

Mommy22boys - Ugh I know the winter super sucks even more haha. I can deal with it being 90 something I just can't stand the humidity. I've been living here in the Midwest for 7 years already and I still can't get used to it lol. I lived in California for 11 years and in Colorado for 10 years so yeah!
    cynprz

Comment by cynprz (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010