I was on yaz b/c for about 6 months

I got off of it june 15th had a period june 18th then july 24th then august 30 and nothing yet... so i have calculated my cycles are about 36 days apart so i should start the 6th so does any one know when ill ever get regular again!? Im having trouble concieving because of this irregularity crap! awhile back my cycles were fine! thanks

nyyankeecutee

Asked by nyyankeecutee at 3:34 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i took it for r2 months made me sick ugh lol but my periods got all messed up after being off it ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:39 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It can take several months after you stop taking birth control for your periods to become regular. For a young woman (under 30) you should see your doc after 6 months of trying to conceive with no results so they can rule out any issues.
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• just have sex every day!! thats what we do :)
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 10:48 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I love Yaz, but then again I'm not truly trying to conceive anymore. I take it for my endo. I will tell you that Yaz gives you little to no periods so it might take a while to get back on track. Try talking with your OB/GYN to see what advice she can offer. You might want to try ovulation tests for a while to..that might give you a better idea of what's going on. And FYI - sex every day is not always the best idea. It lowers the sperm count down. We tried everything for 5 years before becoming pregnant.
    Anonymous