• In the Spotlight:

What to get my baby boy for hi 7th b day??

The 2 things he wants are a wii and a dog. Well right now I am broker than broke, so neither of those is going to happen. Unless his sperm donor magically pays up all the past due child support he owes, which I don't see happening. He loves sports, and plays most of them. I want to get him something good, not a little rinkie dink toy that he won't really care about for more than a day.
I'm lost for ideas!
His birthday is next month.
Thanks!

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• well u said he loves sports right??well if your low on cash i dont know if you have ever heard of five below? but the sell nice things there for five dollars or less...the web site is fivebelow.com hope it helps
    reidsmommynolt

Answer by reidsmommynolt at 10:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We have fivebelow here and I love it. But the kid has every kind on sports ball there is!! :))
    mommymeg03

Comment by mommymeg03 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2010