do you ever wonder

iff you start to crave something and SO is at work and you tell him do you ever wonder if he will get it wrong and bring you something you didnt want???? lol i do alll the time like i want this fruitopia juice but even if i tell him the flavor i just know poor guy he will get the wrong one lol ...

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 3:37 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My husband wouldn't bring me the wrong thing after I specifically told him what I wanted. If they didn't have what I asked for he would call before bringing a substitute.
    roxy85

Answer by roxy85 at 3:53 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• mine tries he just gets confused lol he honestly has never had a person to take care of .. he sees all the names and flavors lol even when im there he gets over whelmed
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I never expect my BF to bring me the right thing when i sent him out to the store eith a 20 i even gave him a list, he came back with a bag of candy for for himself a candy bar for me and $2 in change. Now if he dosn't know he get like 5 diff. things that i usually get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My husband always remembers what I asked for and if they don't have it he will bring me a couple different choices...maybe you need to have him write it down.
    Betc04

Answer by Betc04 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2008