27 weeks

when did you stop sleeping on your stomach. and when did you have to stop having sex? like every time i get off the baby feels like she balls up in one spot is that normal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Stopped sleeping on my tummy right away, and never stopped having sex. I do think the baby did weird stuff when i orgasmed though, thought it might be in my head lol
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 9:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• we had sex up until 2 night before labor started.
    if you're comfortable sleeping on your stomach, then keep on sleeping that way. i stopped sleeping on my stomach when it was uncomfortable.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• like everyone else we didnt stop, and i never sleep on my tummy to begin with...hope you get some answers your lookin for
    reidsmommynolt

Answer by reidsmommynolt at 10:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• They usually say to stop sleeping on stomach around 15-20 weeks because it can restrict blood flow. It is best to lay on your left side but that was never comfortable for me. I never stopped having sex but it def slowed down.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I stopped sleeping on my stomach when I found out I was pregnant, and I have always had sex during my pregnancies unless my doctor said otherwise.. which happened due to preterm labor. (The sex didn't cause preterm labor.. just wanted to clarify)
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I stopped sleeping on my stomach when it became uncomfortable to do so. There's no rule about tummy sleeping, just back sleeping.

I stopped having sex a few weeks before the end of my pregnancy because it was just too difficult to figure out comfortable positions. The hardness you're feeling in your stomach is probably Braxton-Hicks contractions stimulated by the orgasm. Very normal and nothing to worry about in a healthy pregnancy. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2010