Should I throw an at home baby shower or an expensive Hotel/Banquet Hall Shower???

MsShoate313

Asked by MsShoate313 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Depends on your style. I'd throw one at home (and I did) and save the money it would have cost to do it at a hotel/banquet hall for more baby stuff.
    Georgie0502

Answer by Georgie0502 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I would do it at home...
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 10:02 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i would do it at home and that is where mine was, its special at home and then you dont have to lug all your gifts to the car and then in the house..they are already their oh and its a huge money saver
    reidsmommynolt

Answer by reidsmommynolt at 10:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think one at home is much more personal and takes more thought, but I have gone to some at an expensive setting. I am into flowers so if it is at your home you could spend more on flowers to make the rooms more dramatic and have really scumptious food. It might be more work, but shows the amount of thought you put into it (and gets you more points......LOL.........just kidding) Like said earlier, it really depends on your style.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:07 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I prefer a home shower.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I don't think you should have your own shower! If it is for someone else, you could compromise and do it at a hall, or a place that has a seperate dining room, my friend threw me one at a mexican place and it was fun!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• At home save the money for something for the baby.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think whatever is financially more comfortable for the other friends and relatives as a group to do.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• (assuming you mean throwing for someone else....)
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:17 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I may have misunderstood. Just to clarify...........my reply assumed you were throwing the shower for someone else.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:18 AM on Jul. 15, 2010