reporting a site 2nd part

As I said earlier I wanna report baby gaga basically cas i got banned twice for no reason that Mara chick needs a life and actually start deleting the accounts of fake dramatic hoes I know this chick name bry I know she was fake at 14 weeks she faked a miscarrage and her page is still there

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Okay and really whining about it here on CM (cafemom) is not really going to solve your problems. To be honest, there really isn't much you can do about it. The only recourse you would have is if you were getting "paid" for services from them. Do you pay to be a member there? Where there any fees? Most sites have a disclaimer saying they ban members at any time under their own discretion. Let it go! Find another site to hang out at!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• what about paying money??
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I agree with SAHMinil, there's most likely NOTHING you can do. You say they had no reason, yet you're discussing drama you had, so I have a feeling there WAS a reason why they banned you.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:33 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• you think so? it was cus they called my fake there the fakes ass NOT me.
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• LET IT GO!!! Honest there is nothing you can do, and there is NO ONE you can report it too! You can NOT report it to the "Internet". (I've read your replies on the other question you started on this subject). I know nothing about baby.gaga, but went to their site and it looks as if it's very much like CM and that your membership was FREE. Seeing it was free to be a member, you are not out any money so you truly do NOT have any recourses. It would be different if your membership was a paid membership. If it was a paid membership then perhaps you would have been able to get some of your money back, but seeing that's not the case you have to let it go! No one likes being given the boot, but honestly get over it! Any site, including CM, can show any of it's members the door at anytime! Being owner of the site they have that right!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• it's really not nice to talk about someone where they can't stand up for themselves. If a site blocked you then move on to another site.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• if you have a account there ur gonna c all the drama they make out of nowere i was a member of that site since almost 4 months ago no offense that Im just saying the truth Mara is a bitch why delete my account for no reason and NOT delete the real fake ones??
    haileysmommy11

Comment by haileysmommy11 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010