i feel kinda scared

this is my second baby and like last time i have no family but this time i have the father but im scared i hate my mother and she disowned me when i was 13 but i cant help but feel i want my mom .. i feel over whelmed for some reason is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely normal, I had my husband the first time and my mother in law as my mom lived to far away, I am about to do it all over again in January and all I want is for my mom to be there (and hubby to of course), she passed away last february, it seems like one of those things that you just want your mother with you. I completely understand how you feel.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i just feel a girl needs her mom and some points and sad to say when ever i needed her she was no where to be found .. .i canthelp but feel idk really scared
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Understandable my birth mother basically left me on the doorstep when i was 2 months old at my grandma's house (who raised me and that was who I called mom) Since being back in touch with her she tries to play off like she was the best mother ever even though I didnt see her for 24 years. Their is a time in every woman's life that she needs her mom just like you said. Is their anyone close to you like a mother figure that you can have there, like a mother in law or something?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:06 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• no i dont have any family they all kinda started leaving me and well no friends .. i hateit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• that really sucks and I am sorryyou have to go through it. Granted you mom my have never been there but is it worth it to you to ask her to be there for this?
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:13 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i have tried .. she doesntg ever respond... kinda makes me feel like that song by kellie pickler .. i wonder .... she talks about her mom leaveing and wondering if she even thinks about her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I seriously do not understand people who can give up on their children. If you ever want a friend to chit chat with or whatever send me a request. I have no friends where I am from and you and I are almost alike you just unfortunetly have it worse. I am not really sure what advise I can offer except start looking at the brighter side of things you have done this once before and your going to do it again and make it through easy with no trouble. You just have to keep your head up and keep your mind straight think positive.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:23 AM on Oct. 1, 2008