I have a question about immunization safety, I'm not internet savvy, but used to think, my kid will never get those, but my son 21 months is allergic to mosquitos, ants, and who knows what else. He had a VERY bad reaction to his first set of shots so I told the doctor that he would never touch my son again, good or bad decision? He is healthy, and has only had one or two colds since he was born, any advice??

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Health

• TRUST ME ON THIS.. making any bulliten about vaccinations doesnt help at all. this decision is based on your own view on this situation. i personally wil never allow any gross vaccine injected into my childs bloodstream. just like the bible says and i strongly agree.. when god made us, he provided us with everthing we will ever need to survive. i would rather trust god than some man made contraption. you should look into what is IN the vaccines. the flue vaccine, has more than 100x's the "okay" amount of mercury in it when a baby is first given it than in a lifetime...(no mercury is an okay amount, its the most unsafe metal in the world. you should just look into as much as you can, and look on both sides of the story not just one. is a great sight good luck :)

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Oh, I suggest getting him all his vaccinations, I think the reactions to the shot its self would be nothing compared to any of the life threating disease's you baby could get .. PLEASE Get him up to date on his immunazations

Answer by emturner at 10:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You may want to do them one at a time no multiple vaccine shots, it is not the doctors fault though.

Answer by ilovemybananer at 11:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• go online and look up pictures of those diseases that the immunizations protect them from then make an educated decision about what is worse. its your decision. so please, take the time, do the research and base your decision on facts.

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• the vacines have no effect on allergies. i dont want my daughter to get hers.... i really dont know what to tell you

Answer by hendrickson at 3:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Vaccines contain many allergins including egg, and neomycin. People with allergies to latex must be careful too. With numerous other toxins you must weigh the risks. Many diseases we vaccinate against are not that scary once you actually learn about them. The death statistics they throw at us are often worldwide, including the impovershed countries where fresh food, water and proper medical care are not always available. I am unvaccinated, and have had the Chicken Pox. Both children are unvaccinated and have had nothing that is vaccinated for. They also rarely get colds and neither have ever had an ear infection. Vaccines are too great a risk for us. Good Luck with your decision.

Answer by anziomom at 5:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• getting sick is a natural thing that happens in life...if you deal with it correctly that sickness wont come back or will RARELY EVER come back. The death statistics for vaccines are VERYY high, and more than half of the death cases are not even included in this statistic....

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:35 AM on Jun. 30, 2008