for the second night in a row

For the second day in a row im VERY short of breathe and heart is beating fast and VERY hard, and im dizzy and very light headed. .... at my work there are a few people having these same symptoms, but im pregnant and worried, i do NOT feel good.....is there anything that it could be?? any ideas or ANYTHING?!!?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:07 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• idk but try some herbal tea when i feel that wy thats what ido helps me
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:09 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Where the heck do you work?! You are describing some of the symtoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. Especially with more than one person having the symptoms, and it happening at work but not when you are at home. You should see a doctor ASAP and get someone to check out your workplace.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have an heart arythmia and I had this same issue during both pregnancies. I am still having this issue. Ask for an EKG. It may be stress related it may not. I have to schedule my post pregnancy EKG because they haven't determined why this happens.
    Betc04

Answer by Betc04 at 8:44 AM on Oct. 1, 2008