What is your definition of a gentleman?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 11:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby, he always opens doors for me, pulls out my chair and respects me as a woman. He Rocks MY World!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 11:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Someone who treats a woman with respect and makes them feel special. Opening doors, flowers, remembering special days...giving total attention to details such as what you wear, and listening (and actually hearing) during conversations. Most of all, being aware of your feelings and understanding a woman and man are not emotionally the same. NanaR46
    NanaR46

Answer by NanaR46 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Doesn't try to get in your pants on the 1st date,doesn't openly look at other women when he's with you,talks to you in a calm manner,doesn't make racist or sexist jokes in your presence.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• A man who exhibits respectful, courteous, thoughtful, kind behavior ... at all times and under all circumstances.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 3:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• A civilized, educated, sensitive, or well-mannered man: a man of good social standing. Treat me the same way you would want to be treated. With kindness, dignity and love. Have an interest in my heart and mind, not just my body. Do nice things for me to make me smile. Never assume you just "know" how I feel, ask me. Last but not least...RESPECT.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010