How often should i feel my baby

I am 34 weeks pregnant and was feeling my son move a lot but the past couple of days i have not felt him move as much how often should i feel him move and how long should i wait to feel him move before i worry.

TWilson3086

Asked by TWilson3086 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Drink a glass of oj and that should make him move.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Well the further along you get in your pregnancy, the less strong the movements will be because your baby will run out of room. But you should still be able to feel your baby though. It's hard to say how much or how often, since every baby is different. But if you feel something is wrong, you may just want to call your MD or stop by just to make sure everything is still okay. Usually mom knows best. But I'm sure everything is alright. Don't worry too much.
    Proud_Muslimah

Answer by Proud_Muslimah at 11:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Drink a cold glass of water and lay down with your hand on your tummy. You should feel 10 kicks or movements within an hour, (as soon as you get to 10 you can stop and know that you're baby is fine). If you don't reach 10 in an hour, you should call your doctor.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 11:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The further along you are the less they tend to move around, since they have less space. But if you are worried to the kick count test drink something cold and lay down, your baby should kick at least 10 times in an hour. If the doesn't I would say give your doctor a call and let them know.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010