How would you feel about this?

My DH and I have been together a while. I stay at home, he works for a rental company as a repossession driver. The other night we were talking about things we could do to "spice things up" and he said "How about i come by the house and pretend you're the customer and i have to repo (something) but you don't have the money so you try to pay me... in other ways"
I'm so worried that this is actually something he's done. i know of a few guys in the company he works for have done this in the past.
He's also recently started talking about a 3some... because his co-worker and his wife do that, and he said we could do a 3some with the wife and when i asked about her all he could tell me were that her boobs were HUGE. Yeah. i mean, mine aren't small, but i got the impression that he liked what he saw.
I'm really insecure, i've gained a lot of weight recently and my past relationships, the guys have cheated -IDK what to think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly the who 3-some talk would bother me most.. And the HUGE boob talk..
    The other, role playing, could be normal I suppose, but my head works weird so I would think like you & think that he has done it before..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I would not find this too much of a turn on
    maybe
    if he said role play like he comes home and you are in nothing but french maid outfit, or meet out and pretend you two do not know each other
    but yes, this sounds a bot close to real life if you know other men are doing this at his work
    my feeling too would be hurt if this happened to me

try not to jump to conclusions, spice it up without him knowing first, somethingnot related to his work
    and i would never be into a third, IMO a couple is two
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think he might hear allot of guys talking about it so he wants to do it ,but with you .....I wouldn't worry because it will put a damper on your relationship! hes being honest and telling you his fantasies ....it wouldn't be worth doing if hes done it already !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I would be very suspicous about it. If he's talking about it then he may have done it especially if he's in a surrounding where others do it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i would think it's something that turns him on but that if he had done it he would not be asking to do it. and if you are not comfortable with being with another person, do not do it! it will ruin your relationship. and if he gets upset about it, then worry. men are visual. they look. but it doesnt mean they have done anything more.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think that if this is a fantasy he wants to play out with you, his wife, then it means he hasn't done it outside of your marriage. Maybe he picked up the idea from a guy or two at work but if it was something that he, himself, had done then he wouldn't have a reason to "pretend" to do it at home with you. It may feel awkward and your self-esteem may be suffering but it doesn't seem to be affecting his desire for you.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 11:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i would have to start following him. or set him up or something..i would not trust him at all after that comment.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i think because he had this idea for the fantasy, doesn't mean that he's actually taken sex in exchange for not doing a repossession.
    if some of the other workers have done this, he probably got the fantasy idea from that.

I wouldn't look to much into all this- if he is suggesting something that you think sounds fun, then I say for for it!
    but, if you are at all hesitant about the 3 some don't do it.
    as for the large breasts, take it from a woman who used to be so huge in that department she coudn't stand up straight (I got a reduction)
    lots of people look at big breasts- sometimes it's just from the shock of the size.

hate to say it, but you asked what you could do to spice things up, and he told you.
    if you aren't comfortable, then put it in the shelf for a while and give it some time.
    you don't have to rush
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Maybe he wants to do the fantasy with you so he won't do it in real life. As for the threesome, I'd suggest a foursome. It's more balanced and fair and causes less problems.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Threesome? Uh-uh, no way, not in MY marriage!!!
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 12:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2010