Is it just hormones or am I going CRAZY!?

I feel so crappy!! The last3 or 4 days I've felt rotten. In a shitty mood, don't feel like talking, been practically ignoring my kids. My youngest cries for no reason (yeah, I know - he's 2 and he probably DOES have a reason, but I can't figure it out for the life of me). And dh has been ...... "frisky" lol Seriously - I can't hardly stand to be around him because all he does is try to feel me up!! At the WORST possible time!! GRRRRRR So...I had a partial hysterectomy 2 years ago so I still have my hormone-making ovaries, but no uterus, therefore no period. How can I tell if it might be PMS symptoms or just plain INSANITY!!?? I guess the question is more like DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS?? (I'd ask if anyone could tell me what was wrong with me, but I"d be afraid of the answers! lol)

mama2000_1

Asked by mama2000_1 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Health

• sounds like stress honestly. i think you need to talk to your husband. tell him to knock it off for a while, and take 2 yr old to go do something.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Apart from the physical problems, partial hysterectomy side effects include hormonal changes that may cause emotional disturbances, like mood swings, depression, irritability, nervousness and anxiety. It can also cause hot flashes, fatigue, insomnia, weight gain, urinary incontinence, joint pain, hair loss, loss of sexual desire and painful sexual intercourse, vaginal dryness, headaches, palpitations, etc Hysterectomy is often referred to as surgical menopause, as the person may experience menopause symptoms at an earlier stage itself.

I read several articles on the side effects and they all mentioned most or all of the side effects I listed above.
    It seems that you may have a hormonal imbalance. There are ways to treat the symptoms without taking drugs. Herbs and natural progesterone creams are the best endocrine support for women after hysterectomy and without side effects.
    I hope this helps some. I wish you the best
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2010