What the heck is going on?!

Okay, so I have been really dizzy and lightheaded. I've had breast pain and minor nausea. I knew I was pregnant after my miscarriage before a pregnancy test could detect it because of the dizziness I had with the first pregnancy. I have taken 10 pregnancy tests. 2 postitives first and then 3 negatives the same day. All the rest have been spread out a week. The other 3 we negative as well. 2 postives, 8 negatives. What is going on??? I feel pregnant, but the tests are telling me different. I'm on the pill. I had the first placebo pill yesterday and I still haven't started my period. My husband thinks I'm crazy. Has this insanity happened to anyone else?

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ooo yeah. it took two months before a test would say yes and the next would agree with the first one.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Hey. One that is super werid. BC can hurt the baby so my advice would be. Go to the doctor make sure your not pregnant until then stop taking your pills and use a back up form of bc until you know for sure.
    Nessasmomma

Answer by Nessasmomma at 11:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I would most defidently go get a blood pregnancy test done.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• if you recently had a miscarriage you can still test positve for several weeks afterwards
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The miscarriage was over a year ago. I have a four month old now.
    acurran88

Comment by acurran88 (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• First off There is NO link to BC hurting the baby. I got prego with my daughter while ON the Pill and i had no idea i was pregnant until i was 8 weeks. The dorctors told me that the Pill has no affect on the baby that they can tell. I would go to the doctors and have a blood test done. You are probably pregnant because test give back more fasle negatives then postives. Good Luck.
    HayliesMommy17

Answer by HayliesMommy17 at 7:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010