acting out fantasies- tmi

what kinds do you like to do?
granted, I like to have my fun, but if I hear one more time 'let's use the cuffs' I'm going scream!
I've been married for 11 years and that seems to be the only fantasy he wants to act out.
aside from the fact that I was a dominatrix before I met him- been there, done that, got the T-shirt! or should I say corset?
I like to role play, but everytime I suggest something he blows it off. I like the idea of a cheerleading outfit, but he thinks that suggests a underage thing.

any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Most men love the school girl look. I guess it can seem creepy, but I don't think it's an indication of desire for underage girls. What about the standard French Maid? A wig, stockings, high heels and a coat? Is that considered role playing or just dressing up? Sorry, I am not too good with this stuff. What about meeting in a bar as strangers? A priest and a nun? Foreigners. Police officer and criminal (or is that too close to dominatrix cause of the cuffs?). Student and teacher. Office worker and boss. I don't know.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I think if it's not broken don't fix it. He obviously likes the cuffs thing so just take that theme but change the scene/crime/outfit. I tried the young school girl thing and wow, it turned SO off real fast! I was so proud to learn some men have standards!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I wish I had an idea...I can't even get my man to leave my bra on the whole time or to use the cuffs -you would think it's a pretty simple request!
    I'd feel rediculous actually trying to do any of that costume/roleplaying stuff...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Once I get my breast lifted and my tummy tucked I will be trying some role play.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• ? Sorry but I've read over and over your statement and I don't see any TMI.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• OP- I didn't think it was TMI material either, I was just playing it safe. Some people get offended by any questions other than 'what dish soap leaves your hands feeling the softest? '
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I wish my SO would use cuffs on me. He so damn close minded that its the same old stuff, over and over again. Count your blessings!
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 12:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I do count my blessings ladies, but no matter how much you may have loved chocolate ice cream, or strawberry short cake if that's all you get to eat, then eventually you get bored with it!
    give me a break and help me with some ideas!
    use your imagination!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Go get some different outfits to choose from and surpirse him. My DH likes it when I put on the nurse or judge outfit. He thinks those are fun, and they are.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My husband has never expressed an interest in a fantasy or role playing. The closest we have gotten is playing around, wrestling, then really rough housing, then some rough sex. I loved it, but it doesn't happen often. I WISH my husband would break out some cuffs, hahaha. I like to be dominated. Not bondage or whipped or anything like that, but overpowered, told what to do, etc. He's pretty good at that, but still, no dress up, no role play, no fantasies..... but the sex is still good.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010