whos?

i was raped may 4th. i got my period may 10th. i had sex with my DH after my period ended... i dont want to tell anyone i got raped im too scared and embarassed. im wondering what are the chances it is my DH? we have been trying for so long to get pregnant, and the doctor said i conceived the baby around may 28th.... please, WHOS DO YOU THINK IT IS?? :( ill be disgusted if its the guy that raped me please dont judge me im already traumatized.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If your doc said you got pregnant around may 28th I would say the better chance is your husbands concidering you 2 had sex on the 10th and u were raped on the 4th of may. I am not psychic and cant do over the net DNA testing but my logical thinking tells me your hubby is daddy!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:11 AM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I would say your DH! YOu got your period which mean a greater chance you were not impregnated by the rapist. Plus that would be in the final week before you cycle begins which is generally the non-fertile time. Most fertile time is usually about 12-14 days from the 1st day of your cycle (your period). And then it can a day or so for sperm to unite w/ the released egg. My bet is on DH. Meanwhile, please seek some help to process what you've been thru. YWCA has free counseling for women who have had your experience.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:02 AM on Oct. 1, 2008