Does anyone not use their Changing table anymore?

I am looking for a changing table and was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in getting rid if one?

sierranavada

Asked by sierranavada at 12:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont use it as a changing table but I do use it. I barely used a changing table with my 2 kids and probably wont with my 3rd.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I used mine as a collect all. It was just easier to change them in the room we were in at them time rather than running back to the table all the time. But, if I still had mine, you could have it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We don't use it as a changing table either, but we keep all our blankets, extra diapers, wipes, etc. on there. You don't really NEED a changing table - but you may try craigslist or freecycle for your area.

Answer by missanc at 1:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I never bought or needed a changing table. A changing pad or blanket is enough. We used the floor, couch, and bed generously.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 1:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2010