Anyone have any of those Skechers "Shape-ups"

Anybody have the Skechers Shape ups or another brand? Do you feel like they really are toning your legs or whatever they are suppose to do?

gotfavor

Asked by gotfavor at 12:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Health

• i do. i don't walk enough for me to have them tho, and when i do, it's in the summer. i only wear flip flops in the summer, so in winter i wear tennis shoes, but then it's to cold to walk...lol. all it really does is help with your posture, so if you already got good posture i wouldn't recommend them. dh has them too, and he barely wears them, he wears boots all the time
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have the Avia brand. They were instantly comfortable and I really like them. I don't know if they truly do what they say they will, but I wear them on my morning walk everyday.

I also wore them on a hike a few weeks ago, we got lost and walked for 5 hours. I was still pretty comfy in them; well, as comfy as I could be. I didn't need to take them off immediately.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I won't pay that for them. I buy Earth Shoes, which are a little more pricey. But they are the original toning shoe. Although, they don't so blatantly advertise to tone your butt! LOL! The Earth Shoes have a negative heel which aligns the spine, tones the legs and strengthens the muscle. Trust me, as a person who has a bad back, these are a life saver.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010