I need to take a Diet pill, but is hard to choose...

I searched on the internet and came up with these, Jillian Michaels - Zantrex-3 and Hydroxy cut with hoodia. Now please help me choose on or if you have one that you truly recommend. Im exercising, eating better and loosing some lbs but Iam a 200lb 22 year old woman that needs to loose fast. WHY? you might ask..I'm getting married on October and I need to look my best please help me.

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 12:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I know this isn't what you want to hear but diet pills are not a healthy way to lose weight. I applaud you for trying to get healthy and I know you want to look amazing in your wedding dress but there are better ways to do it. Look into a magazine called Clean Eating, it has amazing recipes and it truly becomes a way of life rather than just another diet. You won't just be losing weight for your wedding you'll be making a change to live a longer, healthier, happier life.

Exercise wise, I'd work in some yoga or pilates along with extra cardio. Make sure you vary your work out so you stay interested. Try things like swimming or bike riding as opposed to the treadmill everyday. Good luck!
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I would hesitate against them...they speed up your heart rate and raise your blood pressure. Just up your cardio and keep a close eye on your calorie intake and you will loose just as much weight.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Another thought. If you are adament about taking one, why not try Alli. At least it's evaluated by the FDA.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The only ones I have ever taken were Hydroxy cut and I didn't not like it, it made me feel very anxious and Alli. I liked Alli, it really helped me lose weight and when I stopped taking it I didn't gain any back.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 12:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• The thing that I would really recommend doing is consulting a doctor. And also, a diet pill is not going to make you lose weight any faster than diet and exercise. I am an overweight woman myself and I have done EVERYTHING you could possibly think of...until you change your mindset and start examining what you are eating and becoming aware of it then nothing is going to work for you. I've been working my butt off myself and have actually lost 50 lbs so far. I consulted my doctor and he gave me adipex to kick start me, but I am doing so well now that I have to set an alarm just to remember to take it because I've went days without realizing I haven't taken any.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I take Juice Plus. It's fruits and vegetables in a capsule form and I lost 11 pounds in the first 6 weeks. I have continued to lose about a pound a month. They also make a meal replacement shake that's delicious. I actually love this stuff so much I became a Rep with the company because I was telling so many people about it anyway. www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I took some natural herb/vitamens from Mannatech and lost 50 lbs. just go to www.mannatech.com and they can help
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Diet pills are not healthy. There are a lot of other things to try. I use/sell herbalife which sometimes gets mixed into the diet pill category. Other people recommend weight watchers. I would look into everything before you take it and find out what the side effects are.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2010