For My Friend

My friend has been in love with this guy for like 5 or 6 years now and he is a mexican man he is very cute... Well he was trying to make her feel good is what he said but he told her she had little boobs and it kinda hurt her feelings and now she wont talk to him cause she thinks he is picking on her boob size... What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like he really does not know how to communicate well, in regards to his feelings.. Many men TRY to compliment women, make them feel better.. whatever... And it just comes out wrong. Because they don't really know and understand how to communicate with a woman in a manner in which she actually "Gets" what he is trying to say.

If she wants him to know it bothered her. Then she just needs to tell him. By telling him I do not mean starting off in a manner like "You hurt me.. You shouldn't say this....ect"... She just tell him that she knows he was most likely trying to compliment her or say something nice to her..ect.. But what he said, didn't come across that way to her. And that her manner of interpreting such things is different. And then explain what/how she interprets/feels are compliments-reinforcements..ect.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well, I'd talk to him about it.
    if he told her she had little breasts because he liked them, then it was a compliment and he wasn't picking on her.
    but either way she has a right to feel how she feels
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010