how do i get my daughters farrett to stop pucking !?!

cutieroxy247

Asked by cutieroxy247 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pets

• Um, I have NO idea what you are asking? What about a ferret?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Limit it's food source. If you only put in what it can eat in a 10 minute time frame, it shouldn't puke. If it still does, you need to take it in to the vet.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Ooh vomitting!! Gotcha, what kind of food do you have for it. Ferrets also get hairballs, get a hairball remedy for FERRETS, not for cats.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• They can get hairballs and it could be an obstruction in its stomach or intestines one of our ferrets had that and he would constantly try to throw up. I would at least try and look around for a vet that will treat a ferret not just clip its nails or give shots it took me forever and the vet bills for anything for a ferret is expensive because they are considered and exotic pet also people seem to think they are like rodents and they aren't.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 1:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It could be a hair ball or he may have gotten a bite of somthing bad. Ferrets are little bandits that will get into anything on the floor. I had one get sick on me until I cleaned under my fridge real good. Turned out my ex had dropped a candy bar between the cabnets and the fridge. Daisey kept getting sick off it but loved it so would go back and get more. Took me a week to find out what was causing it.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 16, 2010