what would u do if someone cheated on u and said well i told u i mean what would u do to settel this problem

my sons father saw his ex and he broke up with me because he didnt know who he wantted to be with and when we got back together i found her number in his pocket today and he told me that it was his friends number from work names williams what would you do if u were me?

lill_momma_08

Asked by lill_momma_08 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• If that is her #...he is guilty ..or he would not have lied! You have the proof...he is a cheat! I would be done with him. He should not get yet another chance. If it was her #.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• TOO THE CURB!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 11:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• curb my butt. kick his ass across teh street and into next week. this makes the second time he cheated honey. its a habit.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• If you are sure it is her number, he is lying. Even if he hasn't done anything with her, he is lying to you, which is utterly unacceptable.
    Let him go, he obviously has growing up to do. It's easier said than done, but you deserve someone who is honest with you and knows that you are the one they want to be with.
    DeylansMama

Answer by DeylansMama at 3:47 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• im crazy... but i was in a similar situation... and i called he number and talked to the girl.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 3:51 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Hmmm once a cheat, always a cheat. I would move on and get someone you can TRUST in your life. A lier is lier.
    Keriokeeee

Answer by Keriokeeee at 6:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I WOULD CALL IT. IF ITS THE FEMALE I WOULD COME RIGHT OUT WITH THE QUESTIONS.
    DEPENDING ON THE OUTCOME MY KICK HIM OUT BOOT MAY BE GETTING USED..
    DOVE5397

Answer by DOVE5397 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Find out the truth then rethink the dilemma. Call the number. If you really want to get a rise out of him invite her to dinner and don't tell him. Both of you confront him and make him decide.
    He might be lying to her as well as to you. The truth might just set you free!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Dump him he's going to make your life rotten and the longer you stay with him the worse it will be, be brave!
    Jude61

Answer by Jude61 at 2:06 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• He obviously is still confused on his feelings so I would just leave him girl.
    ericaanthony

Answer by ericaanthony at 11:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2008