could i still be pregnant?????help

hello everyone i am a week and one day late i went to my doctors and she gave me a blood test and it came back negative is there anyway i could still be pregnant if i havent started yet????

ryansbabygurl88

Asked by ryansbabygurl88 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dont think so... not after a blood test
    mamachef694

Answer by mamachef694 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• usually blood tests are true. Just relax and let your body relax. I went two months with no period and found out I had Polycystic Ovarian Syndrom. and then we gave up hope on having another child and just when we relaxed and forgot about it I became pregnant. :) good luck
    mommylee21

Answer by mommylee21 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I would say no if you had a blood test after you missed your period and it came back negative.. maybe stress is delaying your period..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yeah but how far along do u have to be to get the blood test to be accurate... cuz a friend of mine was pregnant and she took all kinds of tests and she didnt find out she was prego until she was 6 months and im not stressed so that couldnt be the reason i havent started yet..
    ryansbabygurl88

Comment by ryansbabygurl88 (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2010