What is a good brand of baby gear??

Graco, chicco, evenflo... before i buy my gear set i want to know what you guys like and have used

MsShoate313

Asked by MsShoate313 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It totally depends on the product. Graco, First Years, Fisher Price, Evenflo, Learning Curve, Carters . . . all these are brands I like for different products (strollers, toys, cars seat, clothes, etc.)
    cmariemcd

Answer by cmariemcd at 12:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• if depends on what you are looking at... I have used both evenflo and graco car seats and strollers and I like the evenflo stroller but the graco infant carrier and convertable carseat better... the stroller is not bad but it only has one cup holder... lol we have fisher-price bouncer, jumperoo, pack n play high cairs etc.... and they are all great too
    mamachef694

Answer by mamachef694 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Graco Pack & Play, Chicco keyfit stroller/carseat combo, Fisher Price high chair, Maclaren umbrella Stroller, Britax Marathon Carseat when the baby gets too big for the carrier. All Excellent & my recommendations. If this is your first child, I also recommend the HiSense BabySense V Baby Safe Infant Movement Monitor for the crib. Look for the reviews on Amazon.com. I used it for 3 years and it was the only way I was able to sleep at night (new Mom too).

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I had a graco infant seat and stroller, it was a graco quattro tour deluxe and it's my cadillac stroller, i love it. I also had to use a double stroller later on and it was a graco duoglider- it was ok, but there was a big difference in quality between my quattro tour dlx, and the duoglider. I've had an evenflo advance dlx convertible seat that I love, so comfy, great quality, no complaints. It all really depends on the model. I think they're all quality brands, you just need to go check them out, play with them, see what you like, and read reviews too.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010