ok, something that bugs me-

maybe I'm just hormonal or something, but I'm finding something irritating.

I just read a article where someone yet again said 'I just started on birth control, now I've got decreased libido. is this a symptom?'

I'm realizing that when people say they are on birth control they mean birth control PILLS. there are lots of different types of birth control. Is this just the new commons saying for birth control pills or are there really that many people out there thinking that the pill is the only birth control option?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Where I'm from if some one says they are on BC it means something that is prescribed (pill, IUD, shot, patch, etc.) Most people that use condoms, spondge, etc (over the counter stuff) don't say they are on BC.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 1:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• no matter what kind of BC (hormonal) I have been on there has been a libido drop... but Pills are the most common form and people tend to specify if they are on some other form
    mamachef694

Answer by mamachef694 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2010