Whats on your agenda today

quiltymom2

Asked by quiltymom2 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some minor house work, having a couple of friends over for coffee, possibly going to the park(if it stays nice out), playing with my kids, supper, bedtime, relaaaaaxing.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Well, right now im waiting on my hubz to get home and then i think we are gonna take our son Izik to the park. Then, imma come home and get supper ready.. it looks like it will be fried chicken, fresh white peas, creamed potatoes, and rolls; with sweet tea to drink:)
    IziksMommy09

Answer by IziksMommy09 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• House work, yard work if I don't die of heat stroke and preparing for the little one's arrival!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Finish my work sometime today, pick up my sons, take one of them to football practice, hang out at the mall until he's done with practice, go home, see my other kids for a few hours, bathe the baby and go night night! It will be a long day today!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• vacuum , cooking and a little bit of cleaning. oh and the most important.. setting up my baby's nursery a little bit :)
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have to put away laundry, do more laundry, and finish packing for our camping trip this weekend.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Working, walking at lunch to pick up Thai food "to go" and then free music at the lake tonight - a 60's band is playing !
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I just got back from buying carpet for my house. I got new tires this morning and now carpet. Is it Christmas?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010