What are your plans for this weekend ?

i know the weekend is not here literally, but practically it is !! :D
so any special summer plans ? like going to a theme park or the beach or something??

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 1:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Friday is family movie night. Saturday is a bbq swim party for the June/July birthdays (we always combine them) and then Sunday going to a friends for a bbq. Busy weekend !
    Just taking a few Fridays off this summer to go to the beach and concerts. We took our vacation over the 4th of July weekend.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Not sure what Friday brings, but Saturday I have a doctors app. at 8am then after that we are going to a meat store then the grocery store, paying bills, going out to dinner, going to go pick up some toys that we bought from someone then Sunday going fishing I think that is it lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We have been on the go for the last 4 weekends so this weekend we are laying low and getting ready for our carribean vacation in 3 weeks. So I'll probably be writing and re-writing lists to make sure we don't forget anything.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• no actually today IS my Saturday. and the kids and i spent the day cleaning. i had hoped that we would get all our chores done in the morning then after nap we could go swimming or something. but the kids OF COARSE do not want to clean their room. so i know what we will be doing this afternoon....as far as this actual weekend goes i will be working.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 1:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My little sister's oldest son is turnin 3 years old and she is throwing him a big birthday bash Saturday and me, the hubz, and our son are going to his party....gonna be so much fun to see him open up all his gifts:)
    IziksMommy09

Answer by IziksMommy09 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have the weekend scheduled off from work, and we're going to our family reunion on Saturday, and on Sunday, we're going to Mass and then spending the rest of the day doing nothing!!! I can't wait!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• We don't really have any. Do you have any suggestions? We have a boat.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010