Something funny you've seen or heard from a drunk person....

We were having a fire and my s/o fell...well kinda tucked and rolled....anyways when he got up he said.."Shit! I hope I didn't drop my virginity, I'd hate to lose it out here in front of all these people!" Just thought of it and it still makes me laugh so I thought I'd share! =)

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 1:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one time i was with my friend ..she offered to drive my car because i was too drunk..little did i know she was more wasted than i was. well, she crashed my car into a tree. We both laughed ourselves silly for a moment, then got scared and ran to this pizza place and asked to borrow a phone book to call a tow truck. We were looking and looking for numbers and couldnt find one. I called my mom and she came to pick us up, we got home and looked there too and still were so wasted we couldnt seem to find it...my mom comes over and says "you spell it T-O-W..YOU IDIOTS, NOT T-O-E"...its a funny memory..but a very stupid thing we did..however, i really did not know my friend was so drunk.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Some friends and I were playing rockband one night. (I don't know if any of you play it but) We all chose our difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard). We all picked medium except my very loud, intoxicated friend who accidentally picked hard. As we went to go on to play the song, he shouts: "WAIT, STOP, I'M HARD, BACK IT UP, I CANT PLAY WHILE I'M HARD". We were all laughing for the longest time. The funniest part was that his GF walked into the room right as he was said it....she wasn't happy and he no longer comes over. haha.
    careph

Answer by careph at 2:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• we were all out celebrating mine and a friends birthday and another friend of mine had clearly had one two many. well we were standing outside and and she went to lean like she was standing against a wall but there was no wall it was a flag that was hanging. lol another friend of mines husband said "um hunny you cant lean on that" and she said "why not its behind me!" lol so instead of arguing with the drunk one he just held his arm out behind the flag and held her up lol
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Lol, I was working at a server at a big fancy party. Alot of the people attending, were well beyond tipsy, and most of them had been very uppity all night to us low class servers, lol. I saw this one woman, that had been really snotty with one of my friends all night, come out of the batroom (very obviously drunk), with her dress tucked in her panty hose. I went over to help her, cause that is just me, and she kept telling me, "I don't know why these damn pants don't feel right".
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2010