what made you think you were pregnant with you pregnancies? Any other signs before you missed your period?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• blump boobies
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I threw up for more than a day constatly no breaks i couldnt even eat crackers or drink water.... and this lasted for 21 days i lost 30lbs
    MsShoate313

Answer by MsShoate313 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• ya sore boobies and with my daughter anything bbq make me so sick to my stomach just the smell of it. She is 6 yrs old and only about 2 yrs ago i was able to smell and eat bbq without getting sick.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 1:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I was super sick, i never kept up with my periods so i just thought i had the flu or something lol so i went to the doctor because i kept throwing up and i was pregnant
    kassee

Answer by kassee at 1:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well with my pregnancies it wasn't to hard to figure out since I was planning to get pregnant with both. But my first I wasn't achually do to start my period for another 2 weeks. I went with a friend to the store I was starting to not feel so good (I was fine all day) once we got in the store I was fine. We come home I felt like that again we get into the drive and I jump out of the car ran into the house sat on the bathroom floor. Nothing happened, but it felt like it was going to lol. My friend said I was pregnant I said no I am not do for period for 2 weeks I take a test it said neg. a few days later I take another one cause I couldn't get that off my mind. So I achually found out with my first almost 1.5 weeks before my period was due. A fe days later after I got a positive I then had the brown discharge, but other than that I didn't have no other symptoms. CONT
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Just the missed period for me. Plus intuition I guess. I had just given away a bunch of baby clothes and for some reason I knew I would need them later, but I still gave them away thinking I wasn't gonna get pregnant anytime soon and now look. I have a baby girl. lol
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• with my second I had no symptoms at all until a couple days before my missed period I had the brown discharge, but other than that and then my missed period I had no other symptoms
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• First of all, every little thing made me nauseous. I have a very sensitive nose and everything was offending it, which made me sick.

Secondly, my breasts were extremely tender to the touch---even the lightest touch---and they swelled up really early on.

Thirdly, my CFS flared in severity. I thought I was just worn out because of all the work I'd been doing and stress I was under. Nope!
    SereneButterfly

Answer by SereneButterfly at 1:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No other signs other than I was three days late with my period. In the 27 years prior, I was NEVER late. You could set a clock by me!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I just took a test right before I hopped in the shower. We had been trying for 6 months by then and I just said "eh what the hell, I'll test" sure enough faint positive then got a positive the next day on a digital.
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2010