Testing for Baby

I was suppose to start my period yesterday..If I tested would it be accurate or is it too soon? Thanks!

HayliesMommy17

Asked by HayliesMommy17 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It is possible that it will be accurate, I tested the morning I was supposed to start and it showed pos, but not all testes will show this early, I used an EPT and a dollar store one + and one - so depends on the test.
    Quintensmom

Answer by Quintensmom at 1:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• too soon. give it another week .. or atleast a few more days
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It all depends...if you ovulated on time and were pregnant, it COULD be accurate depending on how fast your body is producing HGC. If you ovulated late, it simply postponed your period. You could test now and if it's negative, wait 5 days and try again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I always tested the day I missed my period....2/3 they were right. This last one I waited another week after my period and finally got a clear positive....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Depends on when you oed. If this makes 14 days since you oed, then go for it. If it is negative and still no AF, then wait two days and test again. Good luck!
    CoachyMom

Answer by CoachyMom at 2:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i tested 5 days befor i missed my period and it was positive very light but there so i think you could yes..and if neg just wait a week and if still no period test again!! good luck
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I tested 3 days late both times & got a positive both times
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2010