Linen closet/bathroom organization question

Do you keep your towls/washrags in the linen closet or under your bathroom sinks? What about your bottles of lotions/perfumes/hair products, etc....do you keep them in the bathroom or the linen closet? Or do you do a combination of both?

chipper87

Asked by chipper87 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• towels in the linen closet which is in my bathroom. bottles of lotions/perfumes/hair products on my bathroom vanity. washrags under the sink
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• we have a closet in the bathroom next to the shower where we keep towels, wash cloths, hand towels, all our lotion and shampoo, q tips etc....any other supplies that are back ups to what we're using at the time.
    in the medicine cabinet above the sink we keep the toothpaste we're using, tooth brushes, hair brushes, razors we're using, tweezers...contacts, eye drops etc.
    in the cupboard below the sink we keep a couple cleaning supplies (the cupboard is child proof), hair dryer, our hair cutting supplies and buzzer, curling irons and curlers.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I keep my towels and washcloths on a table right outside the bathroom door , my lotions & hair products I keep in a small closet by the bathroom.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Our linen closet is in the bathroom. We keep towels and anything made of fabric on two shelfs. Bandaids, extra shampoo, and all sorts of items like that on one shelf. Toiletries that we use everyday under our vanity sink.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I have a bathroom upstairs and one downstairs. The upstairs one has the bath/shower in it and a linen closet in the hallway right beside it. I have minimal cupboard space in that bathroom so the towels go in the linen closet. Face cloths go in the top drawer along with hand towels so my kids can get to them.
    Toilet paper, extra shampoo/soap/random bathroom stuff are kept under the sink but are in baskets and organized so they aren't cluttered.

Downstairs is a toilet and sink. I keep towels under the sink as well as two baskets, one for extra toilet paper rolls and one for bottle of lotion and hair stuff that are too tall for the other boxes.
    I have one of those shelves that goes over the toilet. It has three shelves. I bought some decorative boxes and some nice woven wood baskets that sit on those shelves and are filled with the rest of the bathroom stuff. Make up, hair accessories, lotions, etc...
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I keep towels and wash cloths under the sink in my son's bathroom. I keep them in a little cabinet in our bathroom. I keep extras in the linen closet. I have little containers under the sinks for first aid stuff and bottles.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Linen closet, all of it.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2010