Has anyone had crazy baby dreams while pregnant?

Last night I had a dream that my belly looked like the ocean because the baby was moving so much. It was also stuck to one side and hurt (I actually felt pain in my dream) because it didn't have the whole stomach just part of it. Someone said the baby could have been moving around in my sleep. I am 14 weeks and have felt the baby move, not where my belly moves by any means but I have felt it. has anyone else had crazy dreams while pregnant?

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With my 1st viable pregnancy I dreamed I was having ducks. (only had 1 boy LOL)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• By the way this is my 2nd child and I don't remember ever having crazy dreams before, but I could have and just don't remember.
    Savymom25

Comment by Savymom25 (original poster) at 2:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• dream is how i knew my babys name

1st dream, i had a baby and her name was isabel
    2nd dream i had a baby named isabel, but also very pregnant with another on the way, and a lot of puppes following me everywhere??
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I used to dream when my baby kicked, I could actually see the outline of their foot on my stomach. I think that is as weird as it got!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i had a bad dream while pregnant. I told my mom the news and she was very negative and mean about it at first. Well that night i had a dream that I was in a photo store with my baby (sex unknown) and I think the cast of the Roseanne show lol. Anyways, mom locked my baby and me in the building and she lit the place on fire.I also had dreams about breastfeeding my cat
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I wont get into what my dreams were but yes. I had crazy dreams during both of my pregnancies. Not every night though.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• i had the craziest dream while i was pregnant with our son. i dreamt that my DH's cousin was at the hospital while i was having our son but he wouldn't tell me what i had (at that time when i had this dream i didn't know i was having a boy) all he would tell me " it's a beautiful baby" and i keep on asking " Michael, what is the sex of the baby?" and he wouldn't answer me. the only thing i found was werid about this dream was that Michael(DH's cousin) had passed away the year before i had our son.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2010