ok just want to know what you guys think

i seen the dr today and im still 1cm but im now 70% effaced i was 50% last week but now there putting my down as high risk which im glad its at the end of being preg im due July 19 this monday and i was to go back to the dr July 23 there thinking i am in the early stages of preeclampsia and that they want me to come back in Monday for a check up and nst and from that seeing what the test shows they might be in inducing me on monday

i don't mind it but i just want to know what you all think

there is a few other reasons that my thyroid and that i might have gbs but they had me test everyday 4 times a day my sugars sense i could never keep down the drink stuff and it was fine

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had preeclampsia twice. If you have it hopefully they will induce you monday. It can all change in the BLINK of an eye though. Please monitor your BP through the weekend.
    spammyann

Answer by spammyann at 2:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Im not sure. I dont know much about preeclampsia or being induced or GBS.. But I hope everything goes well for you! I do have thryroid problems though (hypo). I'll bump this for you!
    dizzyseagull

Answer by dizzyseagull at 2:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2010