Who watches Days of our Lives?

And who is as aggravated as I am with this show? I'm so tired of seeing Bo and Carly together. They make me sick. I'm ready for the truth to come out with Philip and Chloe. I'm ready for Melanie and Nathan to get back together. And I'm disgusted by Nicole and Brady. Nicole shouldn't even be on the show!

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• i do.. i agree with you on Nicole when she got out of jail, she shouldn't even went back to Salem and whatever is happening with Hope, someone needs to find out soon!!!!!!
    Chloe needs to grow up and face the music about that baby to Daniel
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• LOL'have not seen in five years or so
    i still know most of these names
    bo, carly, philip, chloe, nicole, brady
    do not know who nathan and melanie are

what happened to sammy, hope, doc, and -what was her one husband that whispered all the time-drove me nuts
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I'm watching it right now!! Yes I agree, they better come out about Hope and the muggings soon too!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• oh... forgot.. the truth about EJ needs to come out to and Sami needs to get a clue about him before its to late AGAIN!!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2010