i think im pregnant but im not sure yet..idk?? i need help

ok well i just recently had a miscarriage in january and another one in march. it was vedy heartbreaking. but anyways i had my period last month it was like a week early but this month im not due to have my period for another two weeks almost, but my breats are hurting really bad right now, they are very tender. and my lower abdomen is starting to harden like it did when i was pregnant the first time. i took a test two days ago and it was negative. did i take the test to early since im not due a period for another two weeks almost? and do you think i am pregnant?

XxMARIExX

Asked by XxMARIExX at 2:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is too early. and ovulation, pms, and pregnancy have very similar symptoms sometimes. my breasts hurt when i am about to start my period but when i get prego they dont untill im about 8 weeks.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well i know when i was pregnant the first time my boobs hurt alot like they are now. and i thought something was weird because my boobs had never felt like that when my period was coming, but i just thought i was my period until my mom told me i was two weeks late ( we start around the same time) and i kept tellin her no im not and my boobs hurt and but i took the test and i was..but im just really nervous because me and my boyfriend are in the middle of moving to cleveland and ive been doing alot of lifting and also i have been playing basketball alot ..so ive been ruffing around and that wuld be bad if im pregnant because since my two miscarriages my doctor said i need to take easy if i get pregnant, and i also had to start taking medicine because my blood clots really bad and she thinks thats was caused my miscarriages.
    XxMARIExX

Comment by XxMARIExX (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• yeah, its too early to test... take it easy for the next couple of weeks and test again just in case :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 2:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• ok thank you :)
    XxMARIExX

Comment by XxMARIExX (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2010