Blocking Moms

When you block another user on here are they just blocked from seeing your profile or are they block from everything you post. I have an enemy on here from high school that had(has) a thing for my kids dad and she stalks me on here and finds every thing I post and goes and tells him on facebook. I'm not with him but it causes fights when she goes and tells him everything I post. Like new things my kids are doing or if I'm frustrated with him and I vent on here. He his barley involved with his kids anyways but he gets mad if I tell others about our kids before I tell him. I'm the one that has to call him he never calls me to see how he's kids are doing. Anyways I'm tired of her stalking me. She doesn't talk to me but she finds everything I post and sometimes responds to questions i post.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• ignore him. ignore her. they're a couple of drama queens. it takes two to fight. next time he has a problem with anything you're doing on a personal level, remind him that he no longer is privileged enough to express his opinion to you about how he would like things done. you're just falling prey to their little game. why do you feel the need to defend yourself? when he wants to start crap, hang up. feel free to let him know he is welcome to be involved in his children's lives but not yours. tell him to feel free to pay enough attention and do things with them to be able to tell his own friends about.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• that sucks!
    if i did not have this site to vent i would go nuts, can not talk about some things with friends
    and if HE found out what i was saying, shit would hit the fan
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Sorry I can't help answer that, I'm not sure.
    How sad (and absurdly immature!) that she does that to you ... I hope that the situation improves soon!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Why don't you just delete your present account and start over. That way she won't know who you are.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• She sounds very immature, I am sorry momma!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2010