TMI but read anyway...

So my DH and I are TTC and today my nipples are sore and tingly. I have a two year old ds but I don't remember what it was like in the beginning. I should have been ovulating last week some time and we have been every other day as directed... My question is: Could I possibly be feeling signs this early, or will it just be all in my head at this point?

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• lol might just be in ur head! RELAX!!! u will get pregnant when its the right time! good luck! lots of baby dust!!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• this time i felt symptoms form about 2 weeks....which technochly at 2 weeks you have just concieved so yeah its possible.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 2:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• been pregnant twice, 18 years apart and both times I had symptoms the morning after the conception!
    Anonymous

• I think it might be in your head, but can't say for sure. Good luck!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• My friend called me up 7 days after she had sex,and said she was throwing up, and her head was throbbing. Turns out she was pregnant! Both times i was pregnant, i was dizzy from 8 days past ovulation! Good luck!!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 1:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2010