What's one thing you'll chane about cafemom?

I'll would have said the whole point system because during the first couple weeks people would only post stupid questions to get points and you'll never see real questions or have real questions answered but now that's it's down I'll say it's fine as long as you ignore the trolls.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• What they're doing here is the same thing they did to ClubMom ... the journals here were successful and many people used them for questions like you see here. But this questions forum increases page loads, which is how they're compensated by advertisers. So they changed it, and now the journals are becoming less active. Eventually, like when they made all the silly constant changes to ClubMom (and yes, it's the same core group of business people), this site will suffer the same results the first did. Very sad.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• get rid on the point system- I don't see how it's changing much of anything.
    other than trying to get the point addicts to spend more time on it.
    Anonymous

• The point system kinda grew on me a little. I know we have CM mobile now, I would love to see an option for Answers on Cafe Mobile along with my groups, those are the 2 areas I visit the most.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• make people's avatar bigger
    merry maids as a graduation present from Answers
    a section to put your kids voice clips (I record on iphone my kids voices)
    you could vote up multiple people at once
    faster

so sorry, you said one thing....
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I cannot believe the Target (the Store) is asking questions on CM today. About an hour ago they asked "what do you absolutely need for your kids for back to school?" WTH! If they want to use us a market research, we should be compensated for it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2010