what will your next pet be and why??

surfcitymom

Asked by surfcitymom at 3:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Pets

• A service dog or a dog that can be trained to be a service dog. My service dog died about 4 years ago. About a month ago I fell and couldn't get up to get to the phone. I was on the floor for several hours. My old dog may have even prevented me from falling and he could have helped me up.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• probably a kitten. Although it might be an older cat, because older cats are harder to find homes for, and I'd like to help one out by giving it a good home.

Answer by Bmat at 3:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• A Miniature Pinscher, we have a friend that has 1 and our daughter loves it. Also it's a perfect size for what we would like to have.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Probably fish or something that doesnt have 2b potty trained
    Halogurl29

Answer by Halogurl29 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• female beagle. because our last dog (scratch lived to be 15) WAS QUEENSLAND BEEGLE MIX. he was the smartest coolest dog ever. we have the male queensland and we need a female beegle to make a new scratch
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Probably another guinea pig. The female we want to breed is uninterested in the two males that are not in the bloodline. Or when all the guinea pigs die, I think I want a dog.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• A dog, either an Airdale (not sure how to spell it) or a wirehaired pointer.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• A female Giant Schnauzer next summer.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Oh... forgot the why. Because I think they are beautiful and smart, a lot like my doberman but with a long black non-sheding coat.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:06 AM on Jul. 16, 2010