TIPS ON POTTY TRANING MY 3 YEAR OLD SON

MY SON JUST TURNED 3 YEARS OLD. AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO SAY THIS BUT EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME, BUT MY BABY IS GROWING UP AND NEEDS TO START POTTY TRANING..

YGARCIA08

Asked by YGARCIA08 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• you can buy flushable targets for them to aim at in the potty, 4$ at walmart
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• UMMM REALLY??? GONNA CHECK THOSE OUT!!!!
    YGARCIA08

Comment by YGARCIA08 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• or just use cherrios. That's what we do. Try not to push too hard. Make it fun and if there is an accedent remember it was an accedent. Just remind him and try not to stress. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 1:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I bribed with MnM's :) I didn't want my son to be like my first one and not be fully trained til almost 4 lol I'm not ashamed cause it actually worked. Every time he pee'd in the potty he got MnM's. He got more for flushing and pooping also. My son will be 3 August 6th :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 16, 2010