How to tell if your 7 month old is well taken care of in (he/she) daycare? adult content

Asked by phoenixjuelz at 3:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Why use the TMI symbol?

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Its for sexual content hon,the symbol.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• no diaper rashes, is she happy if you come in and doesnt see you? i dont really know. i am a sahm because daycare would take all of my income anyway,

Answer by cassie_m at 3:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I agree... what's with the TMI?? Do you WANT TMI as an answer?? I have to pee

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• No I meant why use the symbol for this question.

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• I used to work at a daycare and we encouraged parents to drop in unexpected. However IF you do this PLEASE be prepared to take your child home if they see you LOL...because there is nothing worse then a devastated baby who thinks mama/daddy is there to pick them up but sees them leave again! I would drop in unexpectedly to check the place out BEFORE I put them in and then do so a couple times AFTER. But in the end you are going to have to trust your judgement and know that even tho your baby IS important they are NOT the only baby there and will have to share time, toys and attention.

Answer by momof030404 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• well it got me to look~the symbol
    if she comes home too hungry, too tired or too overdone~

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• It's best for a 7 mo to be cared for by one person, not in a day care situation. If you aren't sure then you hire someone else. I agree that I would never let someone else take care of my babies.

Answer by Gailll at 3:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• This is my first posting a question so i justed checked the option for the symbol, nothing else. What does it mean anyway?

Comment by phoenixjuelz (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• If u have concern u need to start making unexpected visits.

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2010